commercial carving 4 DAY EVENT
Time & Location
About the Event
In this very unique and hands on class you will learn so many transferrable skills, whether you just want to get better at carving cake or whether you are running a cake business and you want to learn how to be more effective at what you do, and actually earn money from making novelty cakes.
in this small intimate class, run at Dawns home (with only 4 students) you will:
learn how to plan your orders to make the most effective use of your time.
learn how to work on more than one cake at once
plan and design your cakes
cost every element of your cake to make a profit
learn how to quote effectively and professionally for a cake
Dawn will teach you lots of secrets and great tips for carving cakes
you will make up to 5 cakes over the four days ( dependant on your chosen design )and everything you learn will be more in depth than is possible on the two day class.
because the class is small, prior to the date you will get to choose what cakes you will make based on what is relevant for your business , and could include things like :
carving a car shape, animals without structure , animals with structure , cakes for men, kids cakes, or popular cakes of the season.
everything that you need is provided on the class, including a delicious home cook lunch each day.
you can also choose the option when you book your place - to book it WITH or WITHOUT bed and breakfast accommodation
click on the ticket link above and select your preferred payment method:
1. £100 deposit only - you will be contacted nearer the time to pay the remaining £599 balance. ( or £800 if taking the accommodation too) payment plans available
2. full payment ticket of £699 - no further payment required - no accommodation included.
3. full payment ticket WITH 3 nights accommodation £900 Accommodation is at an award winning bed and breakfast in the village ( primrose house - Cotgrave) no further payment will be required
- deposit for the class£100£1000£0
- Advanced ticket ( pay in full)£599£5990£0